When we put our faith into action through the Lenten pillars of prayer, fasting and almsgiving, we make a difference in the lives of our sisters and brothers in need around the world. Start a CRS Rice Bowl fundraiser today to collect your community’s Lenten donations.
When you give to CRS Rice Bowl, 75% of your donation supports the work of CRS around the world. The other 25% of what you give supports hunger and poverty relief efforts in your diocese.
Build your fundraiser in 5 easy steps.
Lenten gifts can also be given online or simply by sending a check to:
Catholic Relief Services
CRS Rice Bowl
P.O. Box 17090
Baltimore, Maryland 21297-0303